At Clarity Well-Being Clinic we proudly support members of the LGBTQ community in Nuneaton, Hinckley, Tamworth, Atherstone, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
We work hard to ensure that you can expect a safe and welcoming environment here, that’s free from judgement. We aim to help and support people come to terms with their sexuality and gender identity, as we understand it can be/is difficult for many of us. We will encourage you to be you, and no-one else.
So, however you identify, whether that be lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, you will receive a warm welcome here - guaranteed. Some of us may have experienced rejection, discrimination, victimisation or homophobic abuse. Perhaps you've had a positive HIV diagnosis or maybe you're coming to terms with your sexuality and want to be free to talk this through? Or maybe it’s depression, anxiety, low self-esteem or addiction that's the problem?
COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY CAN HELP YOU WITH...
Abuse | Anxiety | Coming out | Depression | Gender or sexuality identity issues | Isolation | Relationship difficulties | Self-esteem and self-confidence | Sexual issues
We have a small team of counsellors and psychotherapists that specialise in working with the LGBTQ community. We aim to support you at every step,
WHY CLARITY WELL-BEING CLINIC?
• You can self-refer to counselling. Just give us a call on 02477 180333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
• We offer a free initial telephone consultation with Ryan, the practice manager, so you can be put in touch with the right therapist for you as we believe not one therapist fits all
• We offer flexible appointments at a time that's convenient for you
• We aim to offer a safe, welcoming environment
• Tailored therapeutic plan