Talking therapy as individual as you are...
...with a tailor-made approach for everyone.
Couples & Relationship Counselling
Do you find it challenging to communicate with your partner? Are you struggling to be intimate? Does even the smallest conversation trigger both of you into an argument? If so, couples counselling may be for you.
Couples and marriage counselling allow for a safe place to mindfully navigate through the difficulties you are facing. Couples counselling offers an opportunity to truly listen to your partner. To better see where they are coming from while in a conversation/argument, while finding the tools to handle the emotions that come up.
If you both seek to:
- Find support for the relationship during life’s transitions into marriage, parenting, co-habitation, separation, or reconciliation.
- Learn to communicate in healthier and more mindful ways
- Deepen the level of intimacy and connection within the relationship
- Explore where the relationship is heading and establish tools for navigating this path
- Gain insight on the emotions that take place in the moment that alter the way you and your partner interact
- Re-establish connection and enjoyment in each other’s company
- Build the tools for bringing wellness and health to the couple and family system
- Reduce conflict, learn triggers, and develop strategies for navigating arguments
Couples counselling is not just for couples who are struggling and is a great way to promote wellness to your relationship. Any couple could benefit from better communication skills, putting intention into the dynamic, or just having a few moments to connect without distraction. Building a relationship with a couples therapist can be valuable, so if times get tough, you already have an ally to lean on.
Why choose Clarity Well-Being Clinic?
• You can self-refer to counselling. Just give us a call on 02477 180333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
• We offer a free initial telephone consultation with Ryan, the practice manager, so you can be put in touch with the right therapist for you as we believe not one therapist fits all
• We offer flexible appointments at a time that's convenient for you
• We aim to offer a safe, welcoming environment
• Tailored therapeutic plan